Monday, February 16, 2009

The Beginning of the End

Ladies and Gentleman,

Welcome to my new blog. I am on a quest for sanity, and you are privilaged enough to join me. The quest? I would like to cease all masturbatory habits, and be free of the need to constantly be touching my penis. I know, some of you are saying, it is important to masturbate it relieves built up toxins in the prostate and all that happy jazz. I am not saying I am never going to cum again...as a matter of fact I have quite regular sex with my amazing girlfriend. All I want to do is stop the solo act.

Did you know that I masturbated 5 times today, and that was only between the hours of 9 am and 6 pm. In the 8 hours I was awake I lost the battle to my penis 5 times. The first time was in the shower, the second through fifth time was at my computer. Maybe someday I will tell you all about the sites I browse when touching my penis...or maybe not.
So where does the quest begin? Right here, right now. I am going to begin with 30 days of masturbation denial. Right now. And I am going to do it without the use of a chastity belt. There are too many men out there unable to masturbate due to the fact that someone else controls their virtue. But not me...I am in this of my own accord, therefore I expect my own strength to carry me through.

What follows this first post is (hopefully) many more, marked day by day. I hope to give my readers the excellent chance to learn firsthand what it is like when an addict goes cold turkey to the addiction of 11 years.

Stick around...you never know what is going to happen.

No comments:

Post a Comment