Wednesday, February 18, 2009

Day 2 - If I Only Had Better Things To Do

Ladies and Gentleman,

Day 2. This sucks! I have come to the conclusion that I have way too much free time now since I stopped masturbating. The good news is that my penis did lay kinda of low today in my briefs, and craved less erection attention. However, the burning inside my loins started. That desire for the physical feeling of orgasm started to kick in, and it sucks. I honestly don't remember the last time I went two days without masturbating. God! I am so horny.

I am not certain what the best method is to counteract my problem without masturbating. I am wearing jeans with briefs on below, zipped up...belted, enough to keep me from directly staring at my penis.

I want to tear my clothes of and wank so hard....and it is only day 2! Too bad I didn't have something better to do than sit around and think about it.

Stay tuned faithful readers

No comments:

Post a Comment